23 March 2010

Up In The Air

Today I have chance to watch this movie with wifey.. My first impression, this movie will be a boring one but all the thing happen when the movie just started.

"The slower we move the faster we die".. Movie based on Novel by somebody (I don't really pay attention from who).. It's about life & carrier (work). How a character really attach to his work as a Corporate Downsizer (company hired him to fired people from their job). First, just imagine there is such work in the world. I guess it is a challenging work I ever heard. Ryan Bingham always travel around the globe (maybe only US). Time always moving faster for him. Just imagine, he always spend time only in the air & hotels room. I'm very impressed when he is very2 good in his job.


Great & success job come with big sacrifice. He don't have life actually. This story bring him to a journey on how to appreciate what he have in his life. Well.. bla.. bla.. bla..

In the end of the story I don't really understand & I did told my wife, I love to see this movie one more time to understand it better.

3 & half star i give to this movie & it is worth to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment